Dip into the crystal waters of Krabi’s Emerald Pool, visit the Buddhist Tiger Cave Temple, hike uphill for stunning views, explore a hot stream waterfall and benefit from the healing effects of a natural hot spring.
Escape the heat inside the Krabi rainforest and swim in the Emerald Pool. Enjoy the hot springs and experience a 40° Celsius of hot stream waterfall. Explore the Tiger Cave Temple in the overgrown jungle of Krabi and hike up for a view point.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel transfers|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 30 mins. before the flight.|
|NOT SUITABLE FOR||
Know before you go : Bring a towel and change of clothing if you wish to swim in the Emerald Pool. The program may vary according to weather conditions
Pick up time
- 7.45 AM – 8.15 AM Pick up from Long Muang.
- 8.30 AM – 8.45 AM Pick up from Aonang.
- 9.00 AM – 9.15 AM Pick up from Krabi town.
Route name & stops
- Explore Krabi jungle and its highlights on this half-day tour with a convenient hotel transfer.
- Start your journey with the Emerald Pool, locally known as Sra Morakot. Walk along the rainforest trail and cool off the heat of Krabi with a swim in this freshwater pool inside the Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve. Its green hue is a result of an abundance of minerals from the surroundings limestone hills.
- Next, visit Krabi natural hot spring and its hot stream waterfall, Klong Thom Waterfall, located in the jungle 40km south of Krabi Town. Though the falls itself is just a cascade tumbling gently but a few meters, it is unique in that the spring water that feeds it bubbles up from the earth at temperature of 40° Celsius.
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading to Wat Tahm Suea, also known as the Tiger Cave Temple. Venture 1,200 steps up the hill for views of Krabi and its limestone rock formations.