This is the most popular tour-experience in Thailand, and a ‘must’ for first-time visitors to the Land of Smiles. Breathtaking limestone cliffs rise straight out of the emerald green water. The Phi Phi’s are 40 kilometers east of Krabi in the Andaman Sea. The six islands include Phi Phi Don – home to the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh – site of the spectacular Maya Bay which is famous for its role in the movie “The Beach”. The islands are laced with occasional powdery white beaches and coral reefs teeming with exotic life. They beckon you to unforgettable swimming and snorkeling in the clear tropical waters.
The entrance fee to the national park is excluded in this tour and costs THB 400 per adult and THB 200 per child.
|START TIME||Please arrive by 8:00 AM.|
|END TIME||Approximately 4:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Remark : The program can be changed without prior notice due to the weather condition.
8.00 AM - 9.00 AM : Pick up time
- 8.00 AM Pick up from Krabi Town and Klong Muang.
- 8.30 AM Pick up from Ao Nang.
- 9.00 AM Depart from pier by speed boat.
Route name & stops
- Viking Cave : Photography and sightseeing to see how collecting the nests and ancient wall painting.
- Bamboo Island : Relax and swimming.
- Lohsamah Bay : Enjoy the colorful fish and coral.
- Pileh Bay : Beautiful lagoon.
- Maya Bay : Which is surrounded by mountain and white sand. (scene of the film “The Beach”)
- Monkey Beach : Exploring deseted beach and fascinating coral reef.
- Phi Phi Don : Enjoy lunch at restaurant on the beach and relaxing.
- Hin Klang Island : opportunity for open sea snorkeling.